The Market boasts an array of delicious locally produced food and drink - from sensational seasonal vegetables to tasty treats - and artisan locally crafted gifts and merchandise.
The Market takes place on Fridays on the Forum Piazza.
The stalls may differ at each market but will include some of the following:
- Truly Treats of Torquay who will be selling delicious homemade cakes, cupcakes and other sweet treats.
- The Devonshire Gourmet Salt Company whose range of salts includes Devonshire Smoked sea salt, Sweet Chilli salt, Coconut and Lime sea salt, Lemon Fennel and Chilli salt and much more.
- Red Earth Kitchen of Kingsbridge who have a large selection of cheese, charcuterie, free range meals, homemade dips and pates, olives and antipasti, freshly baked baguettes and croissants, pasta’s, oils, smoked fish, organic soups, pasties, quiche and many more tempting goodies.
- Hi-T's Fudge of Tavistock, who offer a large selection of high-quality handmade fudge in a variety of flavours.
- Milltop Orchard with apple juice, cider and fresh fruit handpicked from the orchard.
- The Liquorice Shop
- Ceylon Curry serving authentic Sri Lankan Curry.
- Oasis serving a range of falafel, chicken and beef wraps.
- Polly Nostimos serving authentic Greek street food.
- Simushi Sushi serving a range of Sushi