Use the payment options on this page to pay your Student Fees
You may use any of the following methods to pay your fees.
Online using a credit or debit card
Via our website at: https://www.epay.ex.ac.uk/epay/ to pay by credit or debit card.
- For online payment queries please call 08444 724724 (UK callers) or +44 (0)1392 724724 (International callers)
- Payments made online are confirmed via an automated email message.
- Payments made by non UK debit cards and all credit cards direct to the University of Exeter are subject to a fee of 1.5% added to the payment.
- Please note the University the Exeter does not accept American Express.
Online overseas bank transfers - International ONLY
Via Western Union Business Solutions (Travelex) website to pay overseas bank transfers.
- Pay fees and charges online using the currency of your choice.
- Commission-free - no extra bank transfer charges.
- Please note you will not be able to pay in GBP/Sterling Pounds.
- In some cases you may either have to make a Euro or USD transfer if your local currency option isn't available, so you may have to pay an international fee and there could be a higher charge for this transfer.
- Secure and easy to use via Western Union Business Solutions (Travelex).
- Easy way to make a payment through your local bank, online or telephone banking. You will get printed instructions on how to make the transfer.
- Please note to finalise your funds transfer to the University of Exeter you will need to complete the transfer via internet banking or present the bank transfer details to your local bank within 72 hours.
- An email will be sent from Western Union Business Solutions once they receive the payment to confirm receipt of funds.
- Western Union Business Solutions will ensure the University of Exeter receives the full amount you intended to pay ensuring there is no delay in updating your online finance statement.
Credit or debit card
For card payments to the University of Exeter please call 08444 724724 (UK callers) or +44 (0)1392 724724 (International callers)
- Payments made by all credit cards direct to the University of Exeter are subject to a fee of 1.5% added to the payment
- Payments made by non UK debit cards direct to the University of Exeter are subject to a fee of 1.5% added to the payment
- Card payments made in person may be subject to additional security checks by banks/card companies. Please ensure you know this information before making your payment, because without the correct details the payment will be declined. If payments are declined and payment has to be made by another method then this will be required within the normal payment deadlines.
- Please note the University of Exeter does not accept American Express.
UK cheque or bank draft
- Please make cheques and drafts payable to the 'University of Exeter'. Send to Cashiers Office, Northcote House, The Queens Drive, Exeter, Devon EX4 4QJ
- Acknowledgment receipts for cheque payments are only issued on request.
- If you are sending a draft from overseas, we recommend you use a reputable courier service for delivery.
Bank transfer - UK & EU ONLY
- If you wish to pay from a UK or EU bank account by bank transfer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to state the originating country of your bank when contacting the University.
- It is essential that your student ID number and student name are quoted as a reference when making your transfer and on all documentation.
- Please note sometimes your bank, an intermediary bank or the bank you transfer monies into may charge you a commission charge.
- Pay by cash, we regret that we can only accept cash payments up to £500 per student, per term. Cash payments over £500 should be paid directly into the Natwest bank University of Exeter account.
- Pay by UK bank cheque, bank draft drawn on a UK bank or by credit or debit card at the Student Information Desk, The University of Exeter Forum, Stocker Road, Streatham Campus. Please note that payments made by non UK debit cards and all credit cards are subject to a fee of 1.5% added to the payment.
- If you pay by cash, please make sure you keep the receipt safe.
- Cornwall students may pay by UK bank cheque, bank draft drawn on a UK bank account, or credit or UK debit card at the Tremough Finance Office, Peter Lanyon Building, Cornwall Campus.
- All payments made to the University in respect of student fees, fines, and other charges must be made in Great British Pounds Sterling, so we recommend that you have sufficient funds in a UK bank account before you start your course. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making a payment shall be borne by the Student or the third party making or receiving the payment, and shall not be deductible from the amounts due to the University.
- We do not currently have the facility to enable you to pay by direct debit from your bank.
- None of the above methods can be deemed 100% secure due to the security weaknesses inherent in the global IT networks. You should be advised that if you use these methods, you do so at your own risk, so please take care to protect your financial information.