This form is anonymous and confidential. It is for students and staff to use.
We will not be able to act on the information or respond to you in person. We encourage you to use the informal reporting form instead if you feel comfortable to do so.
If you would like a response
- Please use the confidential informal reporting form instead of this one, so the Equality and Diversity team can get in touch with you.
- View the help and advice section of this website for other sources of support.
How we will use your information
- It is not possible to identify any individuals from the data collected in this form.
- The University will use the information you provide to help us understand what kind of incidents are taking place within our community and take positive action.
- Reports on the data collected will be considered by the University’s Inclusivity Group, Vice Chancellor’s Executive Group (VCEG) and Council, and published annually online.