We support strategic planning for senior management and Colleges/Services, give high quality, relevant information to internal and external customers, and provide analytical briefs across a range of themes.
The Service consists of three inter-related professional teams:
Policy and Planning – Developing institutional strategies, particularly through the planning process; responsible for the analysis, monitoring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators and Global and UK Rankings, and specific statutory returns.
Business Intelligence – the provision of data and information for strategic planning across the University through the development of the University’s data warehouse as the University’s single agreed source for strategic reporting.
Workload Planning - Administering and providing governance for the SWARM workload planning system.
Situated in Northcote House (Streatham Campus), we are happy to receive queries about:
- Corporate data, including the development of our Business Intelligence function
- Support for analysis of institutional data
- Student numbers, demographics
- League tables, key performance indicators, institutional metrics
- Future plans and strategy, including Global 100