The Exeter Award
The Exeter Award will help you stand out from the crowd and give you the confidence to shout about the experiences you've had at university
|The Exeter Award is an achievement award for current undergraduate and taught postgraduate students at the University of Exeter. When you graduate, you'll be in the company of approximately 280,000 others nationally who will also be looking for their ideal graduate role. Employers are looking for candidates who have developed their skills, abilities and ambitions. A degree is no longer enough to get you the job you want.|
The Exeter Award is designed to:
- Enhance your employability and boost your CV
- Give you recognition from the University of Exeter for the activities you are participating in outside of your studies
- Develop a range of skills to take forward into the world of work
- Demonstrate to employers the skills and attributes that Exeter graduates have.
Contributing activities include:
- Attendance at skills sessions and training courses organised by the University of Exeter
- Facilitating sporting and musical activities
- Engagement in work experience and voluntary work
- See How to achieve the Exeter Award to find out more
The Exeter Award video profile
Third year student Emily King talks about her experience of the Exeter Award and Leaders Award.