- About Information Governance
- Report a Data Breach/Incident
- Information Security Training
- Information Security Policy
- Information Security
- Data Protection under the new GDPR
- Make an Information Request
- Data Protection
- Freedom of Information
- Records Management
- Information Security regulations
- Information Systems
- IT files and storage
- Open Research Exeter
In the University, we handle large volumes of information daily, including personal information about staff and students, financial information, and research data.
Information Governance provides the framework to bring together all the legal rules, guidance and best practice that apply to handling information and ensures risks are minimised.