SID Online will allow you to quickly find information about student support services and IT services by connecting you directly with our advisors or through our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can also find a list of A to Z of services and support with each link containing useful contacts and information for that service.
How to use SID
1) Login to SID Online and select 'Log my own new enquiry'
2) Select the category that is most appropriate for your enquiry
- By selecting a category, this can ensure that the enquiry goes to the correct specialist team.
3) Log your enquiry
- You will receive an automatic email with an enquiry reference number.
- Keep this email in case you need to follow your enquiry up at any point.
4) Await response
- Depending on the nature of the enquiry, we may ask you for further information.
- Please allow up to a maximum of ten working days for a response.
- You can always call us to follow up your enquiry.
5) Enquiry answered!
- You will receive an email with an answer to your enquiry.
6) Leave feedback
- Click 'Go to my Enquiry' and leave feedback and comments on how we did! We value any feedback, comments and suggestions.
1) Log into iExeter
- Either through your smartphone via the iExeter app or on your laptop/desktop PC with your usual University username and password.
2) Tap/click on the 'SID' tab
3) Choose 'Create new enquiry' option for quick enquiries
- If you've got a simple, quick enquiry to log, select 'create new enquiry' and pick the category that best suits your question.
4) Access SID option for detailed enquiries
- If you're enquiry is more detailed, or you need to access a specific form, select 'Access SID' to take you to the SID Online login page to log your enquiry.
5) View open enquiries
- Want to see the current status of your enquiry? Select 'view open enquiries', or if you require an update please contact us