Together we are challenging
and inspiring the next
generation of global citizens.
We will challenge and inspire our community of learners from every background to thrive, develop the skills they will need for the future and lead the change the world needs.Download Exeter's Strategy 2030
- We will support success for all of our learners by providing an exceptional, personalised and immersive student experience, in a research-intensive environment, nurturing key qualities including intellectual enquiry, problem solving skills, entrepreneurship, digital literacy, cultural competence and global citizenship. Our campuses will be centres of engagement and discovery.
- We will offer a diverse in-person and online educational portfolio, enabling lifelong learners from all backgrounds to gain the experiences and qualifications they need, in flexible ways. We will engage in innovative partnerships with global and regional partners, alumni and universities around the world to make this happen.
- We will support our educators to be recognised internationally for the quality of their work, their innovation and their leadership in education, which will benefit our colleagues, students and society.
- We will invest in digital technology and digital skills development, to enhance and personalise student engagement, learning and support. Students from all backgrounds will be able to access our education at any time; our students will learn and share experiences with others across the world and we will give our students the very best support throughout their time with us, and beyond.
- We will launch an Exeter Education Innovation Institute to celebrate and develop our inspirational educators and support and enhance innovative ways of teaching and learning. We will be a leading innovator in digitally transformed and enabled education.
- We will expand our degree apprenticeships and short courses to support learners at all stages of their careers.
- We will embed innovation and entrepreneurship in our education to equip our students for the future and to benefit wider society.