Together we reach
We will support each other to thrive, be fulfilled and reach our potential. We will celebrate diversity and be inclusive, fair and compassionate in everything we do, prioritising the health and wellbeing of our community.Download Exeter's Strategy 2030
- We will trust and empower our colleagues and students to use their voices to challenge, improve and be creative. We will support everyone to be involved in the discussions about issues that affect us, and champion compelling ideas from across our community.
- We will develop strong support and development programmes for our colleagues across their careers and reward excellence wherever it is found.
- We will champion freedom of speech and academic freedom whilst standing against discrimination in all its forms, promoting equality and inclusion in all that we do.
- We will develop a Wellbeing, Inclusion and Culture Board to provide senior leadership and ensure delivery of our health and wellbeing, diversity and inclusion and development strategies, and their intersectionalities.
- We will create reward, recognition and promotions schemes that value and recognise excellence across all careers supported by our performance review and enhanced staff development processes.
- We will develop technology-enhanced, flexible working practices to respond to the opportunities and challenges posed by the future of work.
- We will accelerate the delivery of our widening participation plans by exceeding our ambitious targets for the proportion of our student population who come from state schools, underrepresented groups and low participation backgrounds. We will support equality of opportunity and outcomes for all.
- We will take action to improve the diversity of our community and our leadership.