View more images of Moberly on Flickr.
EXETER EX4 4GX
East Park key facts
One of our new residences for 2020, East Park has been developed by our partners University Partnership Programme (UPP) and provides single standard and en-suite accommodation for undergraduate students.
There are 270 standard bedrooms in flats of between 8 to 10 students sharing a communal kitchen/dining and a lounge area. Bathrooms consist of an enclosed shower, toilet and a sink are shared between two students.
There are also 912 en-suite rooms. These are arranged in flats of 5 to 8 students sharing an open plan kitchen/diner with a lounge.
This residence is managed by UPP.
- 40 week contracts en-suite and standard
- Ten minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Study rooms
- Games room
- Private/quiet study room
- Multi-purpose spaces (bookable for societies and clubs)
- Bike storage facilities
- Accessible rooms available
For those students joining in September 2021, construction works for the buildings are currently scheduled to be completed, however landscaping works, such as tree planting in the autumn/winter season will continue through the autumn term, outside of the blocks and in the meadow area. Please note these works are not expected to cause any major disruption to those students living at East Park from September 2021.
To see more images of this residence, please view our flickr gallery
Due to the national lockdown during 2020 and 2021 we are unable to create a virtual tour for this new residence at present. We will add it as soon as it is possible.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Standard rooms at East Park are approximately 9.6m²
En-suite rooms are approximately 12.7m²
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms in each flat will have standard three-quarter double beds (6'3" by 4').
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- IPTV is available via your computer and can be arranged through Glide Student. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.