View more images of Moberly on Flickr.
EXETER EX4 4GX
East Park key facts
One of our new residences for 2020, East Park has been developed by our partners University Partnership Programme (UPP) and provides single standard and en-suite accommodation for undergraduate students.
There are 270 standard bedrooms in flats of between 8 to 10 students sharing a communal kitchen/dining and a lounge area. Bathrooms consist of an enclosed shower, toilet and a sink are shared between two students.
There are also 912 en-suite rooms. These are arranged in flats of 5 to 8 students sharing an open plan kitchen/diner with a lounge.
This residence is managed by UPP.
- 40 week contracts en-suite and standard
- Ten minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Laundry facilities
- Study rooms
- Games room
- Private/quiet study room
- Multi-purpose spaces (bookable for societies and clubs)
- Bike storage facilities
- Accessible rooms available**
To see more images of this residence, please view our flickr gallery
**Once we have allocated all students with special requirements, any remaining adapted rooms will be allocated to the next student requesting accommodation.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Standard rooms at East Park are approximately 9.6m²
En-suite rooms are approximately 12.7m²
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms in each flat will have standard three-quarter double beds (6'3" by 4').
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- IPTV is available via your computer and can be arranged through Glide Student. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.