View more images of Spreytonway on Flickr.
St Germans Road
Spreytonway key facts
Spreytonway has been designed exclusively for postgraduate students and is located on campus, a few minutes walk away from the Business School.
It provides 131 en-suite bedrooms made up of flats shared between 7-9 students.
- 44 week contract length
- Large, flat screen TV provided in the communal lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Group student room
- Multi-purpose space (bookable for societies and clubs)
- Bookable kitchen/diner
- Bike storage
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
Due to the national lockdowns in 2020 and 2021 we are unable to create a virtual tour for this new residence at present. We will add it as soon as it is possible.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Spreytonway are approximately 15m2
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms in each flat will have longer length three-quarter double beds (6'6" by 4').
Due to their longer length, standard fitted sheets may not fit these mattresses. We recommend you use a flat sheet of 7' by 4'6".
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- IPTV is available via your computer and can be arranged through Glide Student. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.