Enjoy seasonal food and drink on campus
Offers and events
World Vegan Month
This is the month for the vegan-curious to try a vegan lifestyle, with many vegan-friendly dishes in our outlets throughout November.
Market Place Meal Deal
Expiry Date: ongoing
Our Gold and Silver range of meal deals provides both choice and value for money when grabbing lunch on campus. Starting from just £2.99 - find out more.
Festive shop until you drop
Seasonal shopping on campus
The Market Place in the Forum is already fully stocked with seasonal goodies, including:
- Christmas cards and wrapping paper, boxed mince pies and confectionery in various forms including bars, boxes and tins, Elves and Santas!
- Freshly baked mince pies and festive hot pasties will be available from the bakery area throughout December.
- Seasonal products including confectionery and other sweet treats can also be found in the Market Places shops at Cornwall House and Birks Grange, and the St David's Shop.
Eat, drink and be merry
Enjoy some festive flavours on campus
- The University cafes will be delighting customers with a full range of Christmas cookies, muffins and cakes from 18th November.
- Enjoy a Barisca Coffee Co. seasonal hot drink - in December the range will include Gingerbread latte and Christmas cookie cappuccino. Keep an eye out for the very merry Barisca Coffee Cart out and about on campus during the festive season.
- A delicious range of Real Wrap Co. festive sandwiches are on sale in our cafes. Choose from ham hock and cheese, goat's cheese and chutney and a turkey feast.
- If you're going all out, Christmas lunches will be served in the Terrace Restaurant and La Touche Cafe on the 5th December. There's no need to book and you can enjoy a deliciously festive 2 course meal for £8.25 (£9.90 for non- students). Single courses can also be bought separately.
- If lunch just isn't enough, why not dine in catered halls on campus with a Christmas themed night, also on Thursday the 5th of December. Self-catered students are welcome too and can either buy a meal package card in advance or choose to pay-as-you-go. For this event only, to get into the festive spirit, students can bring their own alcohol into the dining room.