Exeter Clinical Trials Support Network (ECTSN)
The Exeter Clinical Trials Support Network (ECTSN) aims to provide a termly meeting forum for clinical trial/study personnel to network and collaborate and share best practice for the effective management and delivery of clinical trials. Objectives of ECTSN include:
• Sharing and harmonisation of professional practices within the Network
• Hosting common reading materials and resources for access by members
• Identification and provision of training and education
• Providing a frame work to improve collaboration and communication
• Improving quality and performance of locally run clinical trials
• Liaising with the national Trial Manager’s Network
• Enhancing the reputation of Exeter as a national and international centre for clinical trials.
Who can attend ECTSN meetings?
Anyone that is involved in the running and delivery of clinical trials including Trial/Study Managers/Coordinators, Administrators, Data Managers and Quality Assurance and Governance Managers.
17th Meeting 19th March 2019