Skip to main content

Applying for a visa

Important updates
For the latest immigration news, including Covid-19 concessions, as well as other key updates for international students, please see our Immigration and International Updates page.

Most international fee-paying students will need some form of visa to come to the UK. Find out what immigration permission you require below.

» Online events

Join our live webinars to help you prepare a successful immigration application. 

» Student visa

This visa type is for students studying a course longer than 6 months.

» Visitor visa

This type of visa is for student studying in the UK for 6 months or less.

» Travel visas

Visas for visiting Europe (Schengen area), or for inviting friends and family to visit you in the UK.

» Working visas

Visas for remaining in the UK and working after your studies.

» Visa conditions

Ensure you comply with your visa conditions to protect your immigration status within the UK.