Holland Hall Studios
For: Undergraduate students
Located: On Streatham Campus
Room type(s): En-suite
These 16 single occupancy studios are in an undergraduate catered hall with a superb location overlooking the Exe valley. Each studio has an open-plan living space, small double bed, workspace, en-suite shower, kitchenette and a balcony (Holland Hall only). There are also 6 studios situated in Birks Grange Village (catered block) – any resident of this studio can use the facilities at Birks Grange Village Central Block.
These studios are located on corridors within our catered residences, which are mainly allocated to first year undergraduate students. Therefore, it may not be possible to meet requests for quiet, alcohol-free and/or requests to live with mature students if you are allocated to these studios.
Reception contact details
Tel: 01392 722349
Where to collect your post and parcels
Holland Hall Reception.
About this accommodation
44 week contract length
7 minute walk to centre of Streatahm campus
Stunning views of Exe Valley
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|Room type||2022-2023||2023-24||Contract length|
* Students living in Holland Hall Studios should note that other rooms across Holland Hall may be used for commercial purposes during the summer vacation and so our residences are used by visitors of all ages.
Holland Hall studios are approximately 28.2m2 (4480mm x 6300mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
Holland Hall studios have double beds (four feet six inches wide). The one studio in Birks Grange Village Catered block has a four foot wide double bed.
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
- Some of the studio rooms in Holland Hall have a safe however, there may not be one in every room. If you are allocated a room which does not have a safe when you arrive, it will not be possible for us to provide one in the room.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Kitchen and cleaning guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.