King Edward Court
For: Undergraduate and postgraduate students
Located: 15 minute walk from Streatham Campus
Room type(s): Self-contained flats
These self-contained flats are ideal for couples but not suitable for families with children. There are three types of flat:
- 5 flats with a double bedroom, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom.
- 2 flats with a double bedroom, study, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom.
- 1 flat with a double bedroom, study, kitchen and bathroom (no lounge).
Reception contact details
Tel: 01392 725180
Where to collect your post and parcels
Birks Grange Central Block Reception.
About this accommodation
51 week contract length
Study and/or lounge within flat
Convenience stores, coffee shop and takeaways nearby
Laundry facilities in Birks Grange Village Block A
Ideal for couples
Close to St. David's train station
15 minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|Room type||2022-2023||2023-24||Contract length|
|Flat - Small Double||£8,565.36||£9,619.12||51 weeks|
|Flat - Double||£8,604.62||£9,661.84||51 weeks|
|Flat - Double with study||£10,049.88||£11,285.20||51 weeks|
The small double flat at King Edward Court is approximately 38.4m2 (6500mm x 5900mm).
The double flats at King Edward Court are approximately 45.1m2 (7120mm x 6330mm).
The double flat with study at King Edward Court is approximately 59.8m2 (7120mm x 8400mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All flats have standard double beds (four feet six inches wide).
All bedrooms in King Edward Court self-catered residences have the following:
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet is available from Glide Student. You will need to register online to receive access.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
For details of your room size and specifics of each residence please see the room details tab above.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Kitchen and cleaning guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.