About the award
Applications for 2023/24 programmes of study have now closed. Please check back in October for 2024/25 entry.
Two scholarships of £12,500 are available to students who have had an application accepted to one of the Business School MSc programmes for September 2023 entry. These will be awarded to two academically gifted candidates resident in the UK or continental Europe, who would not be able to study without this financial assistance. Please note this scholarship is not available for online, MRes or PGDip programmes of study.
This scholarship is funded by donations from a Business School alumnus.
We will ask you to submit a covering letter and evidence of financial assistance received for your studies so far. The scholarship requires students from a non-anglophone country to have an English language level of IELTS 7.0 with no section less than 6.0, or equivalent.
How to apply
- Please complete the application form here. You will need your Exeter student number to submit your scholarship application.
- You will be asked to upload your covering letter outlining how this scholarship will support your ambitions, evidence of financial assistance received for your studies so far (such as information about bursaries or scholarships but not copies of bank statements), CV, transcript, and English Language certificate (if required).
This scholarship is for programmes of study beginning in September 2023.
The closing date for this award is 30th June 2023. Applicants will be notified of the outcome no later than the 31st July 2023.
Terms & Conditions:
- By applying for this Scholarship you are agreeing to your personal details being shared with the donor and Panel members.
- All scholarship awards are conditional on registration with the University of Exeter.
- Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given.
- We reserve the right to not award all of the scholarships if suitable candidates are not found.
- If you defer your offer or change fee status your scholarship offer will be invalidated. In the event that you withdraw or interrupt your studies post enrolment, the University Finance regulations at that date will apply as regards any repayment or other requirements.
- Please note if you are successful and accept this award, you will be required to provide regular progress reports to be shared with the donor of this award, documenting the impact the award has had on your personal and academic development. You will also be expected to make yourself available for a meeting with the donor at least once during your programme of study, which will be supported by a member of the Global Advancement Team.
- In addition, you may be asked to provide a photograph and written or video profile to appear in publicity material relating to the scholarship and/or study at the University of Exeter, attend events and participate in other internal and external communications activity relating to your award.
- You will also agree to the University contacting you following the completion of your studies to seek updates regarding how the award may have impacted upon or influenced your career.
|Application deadline:||30th June 2023|
|Number of awards:||2|
|Duration of award:||for 1 year|
|Contact: Business School Admissions Teamemail@example.com|