About the award
Applications for 2021/22 programmes of study
Two scholarships of £12,500 are available to students who have had an application accepted to one of the Business School MSc programmes for September 2021 entry. These will be awarded to two academically gifted candidates resident in the UK or continental Europe, who would not be able to study without this financial assistance. Please note this scholarship is not available for MRes or PGDip programmes of study.
This scholarship is funded by donations from a Business School alumnus.
The scholarship requires you to have an English language level of IELTS 7.0 with no section less than 6.0, or equivalent, if from a non-anglophone country. We will ask you to submit a covering letter and evidence of financial assistance received for your studies so far.
How to apply
- Please complete the application form here. You will need your Exeter student number to submit your scholarship application.
- You will be asked to upload your covering letter, evidence of financial assistance received for your studies so far (such as information about bursaries or scholarships), CV, transcript, and English Language certificate (if required).
This scholarship is for programmes of study beginning in September 2021. It is not available for programmes starting in January 2021.
The closing date for this award is 30th June 2021. Applicants will be notified of the outcome no later than the 31st July 2021.
Terms & Conditions:
- By applying for this Scholarship you are agreeing to your personal details being shared with the donor and Panel members.
- All scholarship awards are conditional on registration with the University of Exeter.
- Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given.
- We reserve the right to not award all of the scholarships if suitable candidates are not found.
- If you defer your offer or change fee status your scholarship offer will be invalidated. In the event that you withdraw or interrupt your studies post enrolment, the University Finance regulations at that date will apply as regards any repayment or other requirements.
|Application deadline:||30th June 2021|
|Number of awards:||2|
|Duration of award:||for 1 year|
|Contact: Business School Admissions Teamfirstname.lastname@example.org|