with Professor Ed Watkins
with John Danvers
with Jonny Wilkins from Talkworks
Mind Over Natter
Want to improve your own wellbeing? Looking for tips and ideas? Come to the regular ‘Mind Over Natter’ wellbeing talks, organised by Student Communications, with help from the Wellbeing team and Students' Guild and Students' Union. Each short talk aims to provide quick tips and pointers which we hope all students and staff can take away and use in their own life to help them with their wellbeing.
We will hold these as often as possible so check back to see who the next speaker is.
Events largely take place on a Wednesday at 12.45pm (events last for about 30 minutes) Venues may vary so please check back! Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe for updates on upcoming talks.
Got a great idea for a speaker? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
*Mind Over Natter talks are currently being held virtually*
- Dr Jo Garrett - 'Get your dose of vitamin sea' - Re-watch the talk now
- Alison Sydenham - 'Be your own life coach' - Re-watch the talk now
- Jo Cole - 'The Power of the Pen'
- Martin Corck - 'Let's Get Physical'
- Professor Andy Brown - 'Branching out - Exploring what trees can do for wellbeing'
- Kathy O'Connor - 'It's OK not to be OK' - Re-watch the talk or take a look at the Mind Over Natter: It's OK not to be Ok presentation
- Read student Chloe Larby's blog about the first Mind Over Natter event '5 Steps to Wellbeing'