Help and support
Support during daytime
- Student Health Centre: 01392 676606
- Student Wellbeing Centre: 01392 724381
- Exeter Student Nightline can be contacted from 8pm to 8am during term-time and is run by students, for students. You can find the number on the back of your student card. There is also an instant messaging service and skype. To access these services, please visit https://exeter.nightline.ac.uk/.
- Devon Rape helpline
- Our Helpline | The Survivors Trust
- First Light - Cornwall
- View full list of local support services in Exeter and Cornwall.
Helpful information for supporting a friend who has been sexually assaulted/ harassed.
Helpful information for staff on managing student disclosures of sexual misconduct
Click here to know more about the resources and guidance available through our work with the Consent Collective