The Penryn Campus is shared and jointly managed by University of Exeter and Falmouth University in an arrangement that is unique within the UK. With over 4000 students studying here there’s a great community feel and access to state of the art facilities. The majority of University of Exeter students study at the Penryn campus with a limited number based at Truro. We have a wide range of accommodation on offer to suit all budgets.
New students - 2017-2018
Applications for new students (2017/18) will open at midday on 10 April 2017
All information on accommodation and how to apply is available though our accommodation office
Telephone: + 44 (0)1326 253639
Students can find essential documents on the FXPlus website. Please note this information is relevant to the 2016-2017 year only. Information on the 2017-2018 year will be published in Spring 2017.
2016-2017 contractual documents
The following is relevant to current residents living in Glasney Student Village.
Accommodation applications for returning students 2016-2017
If you have completed at least one year of your degree programme you can apply for accommodation as a ‘Returning Student’. Information can be found through our accommodation provider. If you are still looking for accommodation in halls for the 2016-2017 year please contact the Accommodation Office on 01326 253639 for further advice.
Please also see the private sector housing section.
Rent fees can be paid to the Finance Office during the year in the following ways;
- Online: pay online at paymentportal.falmouth.ac.uk
- Phone: call 01326 253607
- In person: at the Finance Office, Peter Lanyon Building, Penryn Campus or Rosehill building, Falmouth Campus
- Cheque: made payable to ‘Falmouth Exeter Plus’ sent to; The Finance Office, Penryn Campus, Penryn, Cornwall,TR10 9FE
You can also pay by bank transfer using the following details:
- Barclays Bank Account Name: Falmouth Exeter Plus
- Account Number: 80417289
- Sort Code: 20-87-94
- Swift: BARCGB22
- IBAN: GB76BARC20879480417289
Any queries regarding payments should be directed to the Finance Office by phone or at: email@example.com
Please refer to the relevant documents below for full details on the cost, termly instalments and payment due dates.
- Glasney Student Village
- Tremough Barton Cottages
- The Sidings (all payments for The Sidings must be paid direct to CRM)
- Accommodation fees, payment deadlines and debt recovery procedures for 2016-2017