View more images of Birks Grange Village on Flickr.
Great rooms; new friends AND lectures are close by. What's not to like?
Birks Grange Village resident (catered)
Birks Grange Village catered (66)
Birks Grange Village
New North Road
Exeter EX4 4PQ
Birks Grange Village key facts
This catered residence has 360 high standard en-suite rooms in clusters of up to nine. A number of utility rooms are located in the building.
The Central Block, which is separate to the accommodation blocks, has a dining room, reception, shop and social areas.
- 32 week contract period
- 12 minute walk to centre of campus
- Television in communal area
- Laundry facilities
- Common room
- Vending machines
- Bike storage
- Adapted rooms
- Kay House Music Practice Room nearby
- Residents must move out during the Easter vacation
|Catered||Birks Grange Village||En-suite||£6,684.16||£6,851.00||32|
Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities are only available in en-suite rooms.
All rooms at Birks Grange Village have double beds (four feet six inches wide).
- Single en-suite (including bathroom) is approximately 13.9m2 (2680mm x 5200mm).
- Accessible room (including bathroom) is approximately 21.8m2 (4200mm x 5200mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All bedrooms in catered residences have the following:
- Bed, wardrobe, bookshelves.
- Desk, chair, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- Mini fridge
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet and a telephone is available from StudentCom
- TV is available via your computer - please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV from any device.
For details of your room size and specifics of each residence please see the room details tab above.
If you are living in one of our catered halls (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberley House) the sample menus below show what type of meals are available and when they are provided:
|Brunch||Saturday and Sunday:
11.15am - 13.30pm
17.30 - 19:15pm
To see which menus are being served this term, please visit the 'about catered halls' section of our website for further information.
If you have a commitment and are unable to attend the dinner service please use the replacement meal request form.
Weekday lunches can be purchased at one of our many catering outlets.
Vegetarian options are always available.
* A range of themed dinners also happen throughout the year.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberly House).
If visitors or self catered students would like to eat at BGV the following rates apply: