Birks Grange Village
Birks Grange Village key facts
This residence has 360 high-standard en-suite rooms in clusters of up to nine. A number of utility rooms are located in the building.
The Birks Grange Village Central Block has a dining room serving balanced meals including vegetarian options, a reception, shop and social areas. It is separate from the accommodation.
- 32 week contract period
- 12 minute walk to centre of campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Television in communal area
- Laundry facilities available
- Common room
- Bike storage
- Adapted rooms
- Nearby access to the Kay House Music Practice Room
- Residents must move out during Easter vacation
Please contact us to discuss any specific requirements.
Take a look at our catered halls pages for more information about meal times, menus, and themed events.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|C||Birks Grange Village||En-suite||£6,298.88||£6,489.28||32|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard, waste bin, mini fridge.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
Room and bed size
Birks Grange Village has double beds (four feet six inches wide). Rooms measure approximately single en-suite(including bathroom) 2860mm x 5200mm. Accessible room (including bathroom) 4200mm x 5200mm. These measurements are a guide only.
Birks Grange Village is number 66 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
Great rooms; new friends AND lectures are close by. What's not to like?
Birks Grange Village resident (Catered)