Holland Hall key facts
This popular residence has fabulous views over the Exe valley, high standard en-suite rooms, a glass-fronted restaurant with seating for 360 and a sun terrace. Holland Hall has 298 single en-suite rooms and 108 single en-suite rooms with a view
- Oversubscribed residence. Approximately two applications per room
- 32 week contract
- Seven minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Television in communal area
- Laundry facilities available
- Mini shop/vending
- Bike storage
- Adapted rooms
- Residents must move out during Easter vacation
Please contact us to discuss any specific requirements.
Take a look at our catered halls pages for more information about meal times, menus, and themed events.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|C||Holland Hall||En-suite with a view||£6,784.96||£6,988.80||32|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard, waste bin, mini fridge.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
Holland Hall has double beds (four feet six inches wide). Rooms measure approximately 3000mm x 4970mm (including bathroom). These measurements are a guide only.
Holland Hall is number 62 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
Simply the best community environment imaginable.
Holland Hall resident