View more images of Holland Hall on Flickr.
Simply the best community environment imaginable.
Holland Hall resident
Holland Hall (catered) (62)
Exeter EX4 4SA
Holland Hall key facts
This popular residence has fabulous views over the Exe valley, high standard en-suite rooms, a glass-fronted restaurant with seating for 360 and a sun terrace.
Holland Hall has 298 single en-suite rooms and 108 single en-suite rooms with a view
- Popular residence - approx 2 applications received per room
- 32 week contract period
- 7 minute walk to centre of campus
- Television in communal area
- Laundry facilities
- Mini shop/vending machines
- Bike storage
- Adapted rooms
- Residents must move out during the Easter vacation
|Catered||Holland hall||En-suite with view||£6,988.80||£7,199.36||32|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
All rooms at Holland Hall are ensuite and have double beds (four feet six inches wide).
Rooms measure approximately 3000mm x 4970mm (including bathroom). These measurements are a guide only.
All rooms at Holland Hall have a safe provided.
All bedrooms in catered residences have the following:
- Bed, wardrobe, bookshelves.
- Desk, chair, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- Mini fridge
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet and a telephone is available from StudentCom
- TV is available via your computer - please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV from any device.
For details of your room size and specifics of each residence please see the room details tab above.
If you are living in one of our catered halls (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberley House) the following meals are provided at the following times:
|Weekend breakfast menu|
|Brunch||Saturday and Sunday:
Menu 1: w/c 5 Jan, 2 Feb, 2 Mar
Menu 2: w/c 12Jan, 9 Feb, 9 Mar
Week 3: w/c 19 Jan, 16 Feb, 16 Mar
Week 4: w/c 26 Jan, 23 Feb, 23 Mar
A range of themed dinners also happen throughout the year.
If you have a commitment and are unable to attend the dinner service please use the replacement meal request form.
Weekday lunches can be purchased at one of our many catering outlets.
Vegetarian options are always available.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberly House).
If visitors or self catered students would like to eat at BGV the following rates apply: