Self catered residences
You can find your perfect self catered residence by browsing this section or searching for accommodation.
Facilities and services
- Limited cleaning service of communal areas.
- Paid laundry facilities on some sites within close walking distance (£2.60 per wash cycle and £1.30 per drying cycle).
- Bike storage on some sites.
- Insurance cover for your personal belongings.
- Heating, lighting and water charges are included.
- Members of the Residence Life Team are available for help and advice on welfare and other matters.
What's in the kitchen and dining area?
- Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table and chairs, and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
- Studio kitchens have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs.
- Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
Please see our for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within our kitchens and also information about cleaning.
What's in the rooms?
Please check the individual residences on the left hand side to see what is included within your residence.
You will need to bring your own bedding (duvet, sheets, pillow etc). You can buy a starter pack from Click2Campus which includes pots, cutlery and sheets. Orders can be delivered directly to your residence post location/reception. Non-fitted bed sheets are recommended for many of our residences.
Read our self-catered checklist for more details of the items you might want to bring.