Clydesdale Rise key facts
Each flat has six rooms (108 total) with en-suite bathrooms, a spacious lounge area and adjoining kitchen.
- 44 week contract
- Nine minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Bike storage
- Laundry facilities in the nearby postgraduate centre, and Nash Grove E block
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
Clydesdale Rise is number 65 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
Living in residence is an experience of a lifetime.
Clydesdale Rise resident