Cook and Llewellyn Mews
Cook and Llewellyn Mews key facts
Purpose-built accommodation with 80 single standard rooms in a residential area close to the west side of Streatham campus and St David’s station. Five residents share a kitchen/diner, lounge, shower room and toilet, each bedroom has a washbasin.
- 40 week contract
- 15 minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Bike storage
- Use of laundry in Birks Grange Village block A
- Limited parking
- Nearby access to the Kay House Music Practice Room
Please see our 360° virtual tours of Cook and Llewellyn Mews using the direct links below:
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|SC||Cook & Llewellyn Mews||Standard||£3,992.80||£4,113.20||40|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
Each room has a single bed (three feet wide).
Cook Mews is number 69 on the map below.
Llewellyn Mews is number 70 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
The Welcome team were really helpful and friendly !
Cook Mews resident