Cook and Llewellyn Mews
Cook and Llewellyn Mews key facts
Purpose-built accommodation with 80 single standard rooms in a residential area close to the west side of Streatham campus and St David’s station. Five residents share a kitchen/diner, lounge, shower room and toilet, each bedroom has a washbasin.
- 40 week contract
- 15 minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Bike storage
- Use of laundry in Birks Grange Village block A
- Limited parking
The prices below are per room per week in pounds.
|SC||Cook & Llewellyn Mews||Standard||£97.86||£97.86||40|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2013/2014 fees pages.
What's in your room
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Each room has a single bed (three feet wide).
Cook Mews is number 69 on the map below.
Llewellyn Mews is number 70 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
The Welcome team were really helpful and friendly !
Cook Mews resident