View more images of Holland Hall Studios on Flickr.
Holland Hall Studios (62)
Holland Hall Studios
Exeter EX4 4SA
Holland Hall Studios key facts
These 16 single occupancy studios are in an undergraduate catered hall with a superb location overlooking the Exe valley. Each studio has an open-plan living space, small double bed, workspace, en-suite shower, kitchenette and a balcony (Holland Hall only). There is one studio situated in Birks Grange Village (catered block) – any resident of this studio can use the facilities at Birks Grange Village Central Block.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- 44 week contract
- Seven minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Bike storage
- Laundry facilities nearby
- Mini shop/vending
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
* Students living in Holland Hall Studios should note that other rooms across Holland Hall may be used for commercial purposes during the summer vacation and so our residences are used by visitors of all ages.
Holland Hall studios are approximately 28.2m2 (4480mm x 6300mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
Holland Hall studios have double beds (four feet six inches wide). The one studio in Birks Grange Village Catered block has a four foot wide double bed.
Some of the studio rooms in Holland Hall have a safe however, there may not be one in every room. If you are allocated a room which does not have a safe when you arrive, it will not be possible for us to provide one in the room.
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom*.
- IPTV is available via your computer. For more information on IPTV visit the StudentCom website and choose the 'TV package' option. IPTV is available via your computer. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV from any device.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
*There is wireless only provision in two of our stand alone houses: Lafrowda Cottage and Garden Hill House.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Holland Hall). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|