View more images of Holland Hall Studios on Flickr.
Holland Hall Studios(62)
Holland Hall Studios
Exeter EX4 4SA
Holland Hall Studios key facts
These 16 single occupancy studios are in an undergraduate catered hall with a superb location overlooking the Exe valley. Each studio has an open-plan living space, small double bed, workspace, en-suite shower, kitchenette and a balcony (Holland Hall only). There is one studio situated in Birks Grange Village (catered block) – any resident of this studio can use the facilities at Birks Grange Village Central Block.
Accessibility information is available on the AccessAble website.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- 44 week contract
- Seven minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Bike storage
- Laundry facilities nearby
- Mini shop/vending
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
* Students living in Holland Hall Studios should note that other rooms across Holland Hall may be used for commercial purposes during the summer vacation and so our residences are used by visitors of all ages.
Holland Hall studios are approximately 28.2m2 (4480mm x 6300mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
Holland Hall studios have double beds (four feet six inches wide). The one studio in Birks Grange Village Catered block has a four foot wide double bed.
Some of the studio rooms in Holland Hall have a safe however, there may not be one in every room. If you are allocated a room which does not have a safe when you arrive, it will not be possible for us to provide one in the room.
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.