Rowancroft key facts
Rowancroft consists of four smart, contemporary houses - Francis, Radford, Davies and Garden - offering modern flats and studios. The residence is in enclosed landscaped grounds, near the local shops of Heavitree, with buses into the city centre, Streatham Campus and beyond. The residence is a short walk from the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
Each flat of five to eight residents has en-suite rooms (187 in total) and a well-equipped kitchen. There are 32 single occupancy studios which are mainly let to postgraduates. They have an open-plan living space which includes a workspace, en-suite shower and small kitchenette/diner.
This Spectrum Housing Group residence is managed by the University.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates
- 42 week contract
- 40 minute walk/1.8 miles to centre of Streatham campus and five minute walk/0.5 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Undergraduates and postgraduates live in close proximity
- Laundry facilities
- Bike storage
- Adapted rooms
- Rowancroft Shuttle Bus departing at 08:30/09:15/10:00 weekdays in term time
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
En-suite rooms have single beds (three feet six inches wide). Studios have double beds (four feet six inches wide).
Rowancroft is shown on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
You and your flatmates form one compact family and mine are always there for me.