View more images of Rowancroft Court on Flickr.
Exeter EX1 2QH
Rowancroft Court key facts
The residence is in enclosed landscaped grounds, near the local shops of Heavitree, with buses into the city centre, Streatham Campus and beyond. The residence is a short walk from the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
There are 48 single standard rooms arranged in flats of six to eight bedrooms with a shared kitchen/diner, lounge, shower* and separate toilet.
*Please note that downstairs has two showers and a toilet and upstairs has a bath with shower over and one toilet. Residents have access to both floors.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- 42 week contract
- 40 minute walk/1.8 miles to centre of Streatham campus and five minute walk/0.5 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Short walk to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Undergraduates and postgraduates live in close proximity
- Laundry facilities on the Rowancroft site
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Rowancroft Court are approximately 12.8m2 (3050mm x 4190mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
Rooms have single beds (3 feet wide and 6 foot 3 inches in length).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.