Rowancroft House key facts
This residence offers standard accommodation with 17 residents sharing facilities, there are nine single standard rooms, seven twin standard and one en-suite room. On the ground floor there are seven study bedrooms, a small kitchen and three shower rooms with toilet. There are 10 study bedrooms, a large kitchen/dining room, lounge and one bathroom with toilet on the first floor.
The residence is in enclosed landscaped grounds, near the local shops of Heavitree, with buses into the city centre, Streatham Campus and beyond.
- 42 week contract
- 40 minute walk/1.8 miles to centre of Streatham campus and five minute walk/0.5 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Short walk to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Undergraduates and postgraduates live in close proximity
- Wifi from September 2013
- Laundry facilities on the Rowancroft site
The prices below are per room per week in pounds.
|SC||Rowancroft House||Single Occupancy Twin Standard||£97.86||£97.86||42|
|SC||Rowancroft House||Double Occupancy Standard||£140.77||£140.77||42|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2013/2014 fees pages.
What's in your room?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
All standard rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
Rowancroft House is close to Rowancroft, shown on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).