View more images of Rowancroft House on Flickr.
Exeter EX1 2QQ
Rowancroft House key facts
This residence offers single standard accommodation with 17 residents sharing facilities. On the ground floor there are seven study bedrooms, a small kitchen and three shower rooms. There are two toilets on the ground floor which are gender specific. There are 10 study bedrooms, a large kitchen/dining room, lounge and one bathroom with toilet on the first floor.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
The residence is in enclosed landscaped grounds, near the local shops of Heavitree, with buses into the city centre, Streatham Campus and beyond.
- 42 week contract
- 40 minute walk/1.8 miles to centre of Streatham campus and five minute walk/0.5 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Short walk to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Undergraduates and postgraduates live in close proximity
- Laundry facilities on the Rowancroft site
- Rowancroft daily Shuttle Bus between Rowancroft and Streatham. Monday to Friday: 07.45, 08.30 and 09.15. Return journeys at 17.45 and 18.45
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
All standard rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer. For more information on IPTV visit the StudentCom website and choose the 'TV package' option. IPTV is available via your computer. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV from any device.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom (pre-arrival).
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Moberly House). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|