View more images of Rowancroft House on Flickr.
Exeter EX1 2QQ
Rowancroft House key facts
** This residence is not available in 2022/23. **
This residence offers single standard accommodation with 17 residents sharing facilities. On the ground floor there are seven study bedrooms, a small kitchen and three shower rooms. There are two toilets on the ground floor which are gender specific. There are 10 study bedrooms, a large kitchen/dining room, lounge and one bathroom with toilet on the first floor.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
The residence is in enclosed landscaped grounds, near the local shops of Heavitree, with buses into the city centre, Streatham Campus and beyond.
- 42 week contract
- 40 minute walk/1.8 miles to centre of Streatham campus and five minute walk/0.5 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Short walk to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Undergraduates and postgraduates live in close proximity
- Laundry facilities on the Rowancroft site
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Please note that Rowancroft House is not available for the academic year 2022-2023
All standard rooms have single beds (three feet wide and six foot three inches in length).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.