Rowancroft Mews key facts
The residence is in enclosed landscaped grounds, near the local shops of Heavitree, with buses into the city centre, Streatham Campus and beyond. The residence is a short walk from the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
There are 70 single standard rooms arranged in flats of five bedrooms with a shared kitchen/diner, lounge, shower and separate toilet.
- 42 week contract
- 40 minute walk/1.8 miles to centre of Streatham campus and five minute walk/0.5 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Short walk to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Undergraduates and postgraduates live in close proximity
- Laundry facilities on the Rowancroft site
- Rowancroft Shuttle Bus departing at 08:30/09:15/10:00 weekdays in term time
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
Rowancroft Mews is close to Rowancroft, shown on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).