Moving out of your accommodation

Please click on the links below to find specific departure information whether you are living in catered or self-catered accommodation. This also includes information about the Christmas/Easter vacation periods:

If you wish to enquire about moving rooms or terminating your accommodation contract early, please contact the Accommodation Office for availability, contractual obligations and advice.