MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management Scholarship
About the award
Two full fees scholarships are available to students who have been offered a place on the MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management programme for September 2020 entry. These will be awarded to one International student and one student from the UK or European Union.
The scholarships are competitive and you will be invited to submit a 5 minute video as part of your application: 1 minute introducing yourself, 3 minutes telling us a little bit more about your idea, the problems it solves and how it will positively impact the world around us, and finally 1 minute on how gaining this scholarship will benefit your future ambitions. To help you do this, we will register you for an online Masterclass presented by our programme director which will be available after the closing date of 30th April. You will then have 21 days to submit your video.
The programme is open to budding entrepreneurs holding a 2:2 degree or above in a business or related subject. The scholarship also requires you to have an English language level of IELTS 7.0 with no section less than 6.0, or equivalent, if from a non-anglophone country.
If you haven't yet applied for the programme, please visit our website: MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
How to apply
Please complete the online application form here.
You will be asked you to upload your CV, transcript (and English Language certificate if required).
The closing date for this scholarship is 30 April 2020. The link to the Masterclass will be sent out after this date. Videos must be submitted by 21st May 2020. Applicants will be notified of the outcome no later than the 1st July 2020.
Terms & Conditions:
- By applying for this Scholarship you are agreeing to your personal details being shared with Panel members.
- Please note that if you are successful and accept this award, you will be asked to consent to your video submission being used in our marketing materials.
- All scholarship awards are conditional on payment of the tuition fee deposit as specified in your offer letter and registration with the University of Exeter. You will need your Exeter student number to submit your scholarship application.
- Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given.
- We reserve the right to not award all of the scholarships if suitable candidates are not found.
- If you defer your offer or change fee status your scholarship offer will be invalidated. In the event that you withdraw or interrupt your studies post enrolment, the University Finance regulations at that date will apply as regards any repayment or other requirements.
|Application deadline:||30th April 2020|
|Number of awards:||2|
|Value:||One Full International Fee and One Full Home/EU Fee|
|Duration of award:||for 1 year|
|Contact: Zara Salman, Student Recruitment and Admissions Manageremail@example.com|