Courses and resources
Exeter Leadership Academy
Leadership and Management
About this course:
Participants of the Exeter Leadership Academy will have access to a monthly specific speaker series that covering current and important topics in the leadership domain, delivered by scholars from the Exeter Centre for Leadership.
These sessions will allow participants to reflect on their understanding and practicing leadership a structured setting with an opportunity to utilise 360 feedback to better understand personal leadership practices.
The key dates for the programme are below - by signing up to this programme below you will receive calendar invites for each session:.
- 20th October 2023, 10:00-11:30, Introduction to the Exeter Leadership Academy.
- 16th November 2023, 10:00-11:30, Dark Triad and Leadership.
- 28th November 2023, 17:00-19:30, The Arts, Shaping a New Purpose-Driven Leadership Approach.
- 8th December 2023, 09:30-11:00, Leadership in Practice Workshop 1.
- 23rd January 2024, 17:00-19:30, CEOs and their Climate Crisis Blindspot.
- 20th February 2024, 10:00-11:30, Leadership in Practice Workshop 2.
- 7th March 2024, 17:00-19:30, Olympic Success to a New Understanding of High Performance.
- 25th April 2024, 10:00-11:30, Leadership and Wellbeing.
- 16th May 2024, 13:00-14:30, Self-Leadership.
- 13th June 2024, 10:00-11:30, The Hideous Effects of Destructive Leadership.
- Understanding the effects of leadership on oneself, followers, and the organisation.
- Learning about best practices of leadership.
- Reflecting on the own approach to leading followers.
- Discussing real-life examples of leadership situations.
Who should attend this course:
Leaders and managers who have previously completed the Leadership Difference programme or have equivalent experience.
Exeter Centre for Leadership.
This course is administered by People Development; please contact email@example.com if you require further details.
Please add yourself to the waiting list and we will contact you once dates are available.