View more images of Duryard on Flickr.
I really liked the arrivals experience. The people in pink shirts (Welcome Team) were really helpful and friendly!
Lower Argyll Road
Duryard key facts
Duryard consists of 194 bedrooms built by our partners University Partnership Programme (UPP) providing cluster flats of up to nine en-suite bedrooms with a shared kitchen/diner.
The virtual tour of Birks Grange Village shows an example of en-suite accommodation in a UPP property.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
Residents are able to use the facilities in the Birks Grange Village Central Block, which is a catered residence.
This residence is managed by UPP.
- 40 week contract
- 15 minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Close to the Kay House Music Practice Room
- Shop in Birks Grange Central Block
- Bike storage
- Adapted rooms*
*Once we have allocated all students with special requirements, any remaining adapted rooms will be allocated to the next student requesting accommodation.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Duryard are approximately 14.7m2 (2756mm x 5316mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms have longer length single beds (6'9" by 3'). The mattresses are seven inches (20 cm) thick and, due to their longer length, standard fitted sheets may not fit these mattresses. We recommend a flat sheet of 7' by 4'.
Your postcode is depending on your house:
- Yeo House - EX4 4GN
- Teign House - EX4 4GQ
Welcome to BGV and Duryard video
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- IPTV is available via your computer and can be arranged through Glide Student. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.