View more images of Nash Grove on Flickr.
Exeter EX4 4QX
Nash Grove key facts
For the 2020/21 academic year these popular flats will be set aside for postgraduates who prefer a quieter living environment. Each flat has a spacious lounge area and adjoining kitchen, and is shared between six residents. There are 93 single en-suite rooms.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- 51 week contract
- Nine minute walk to centre of Streatham Campus
- Bike rack
- Laundry in Nash Grove E block
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Nash Grove are approximately 12.6m2 (2630mm x 4780mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
Blocks A,B,C and D have double beds (four feet six inches wide). Blocks E and F have single beds (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- IPTV is available via your computer and can be arranged through Glide Student. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.
Self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter
You gain precious friendships from living in halls.
Nash Grove resident