View more images of St David's on Flickr.
Brunel Close/Kingdom Mews
St David's key facts
The houses and flats in this complex form a small student village with 199 single standard bedrooms. Students share a kitchen/diner and there are one or two bathroom/shower rooms available within the house/flat dependant on the flat size. A washbasin is available in each room.
Each of the houses has 6 residents, whilst the flats have between 4 to 6 residents.
There is on-going refurbishment programme at St Davids, which will mean that a limited number of houses and/or flats will be modernised and redecorated each year. Allocation to these flats/houses will be in line with our allocations procedure and students are unable to select to live in one of the refurbished residences.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- Available for postgraduates and undergraduates
- 40 week contract (undergraduates only)
- 51 week contract (postgraduates only)
- Postgraduates and undergraduates live in close proximity
- 15 minute walk/1 mile to centre of Streatham campus
- Laundry at Kingdom Mews
- Bike storage
- Free shuttle bus to Streatham campus
- Adapted rooms in Kingdom Mews*
- Kosher environment flat/house possible
Please note that parking on-site is only available for blue badge holders
*Once we have allocated all students with special requirements, any remaining adapted rooms will be allocated to the next student requesting accommodation.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at St David's are approximately 11.3m2 (2470mm x 4580mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
Your postcode is depending on which house you are in.
- Brunel Close - EX4 4BT
- Kingdom Mews - EX4 4BU
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter
People here are friendly, communal rooms are well cleaned, it's enjoyable living in St. David's accommodation.
St David's resident