Our aim is to provide a high quality service offering value for money for all our customers.
The Fresh Ideas service team provides a comprehensive facility for our customers, providing an efficient and friendly service at all times.
We will always aim to exceed expectations.
We have various seasonal menus and offers available throughout the year. To be kept informed, sign up to our Fresh Ideas newsletter using the button above.
New menus coming soon ....
We are currently wokring on new menus while we await further details on the government roadmap - watch this space!
The latest updates
- COVID-19: Our service is currently operating at a reduced level. Our offer is reduced to ensure we can meet your needs safely, but we still have the essentials and the favourites.
A Help Guide has been written to assist customers through the booking process and provides tips on things such as editing bookings, repeating bookings and adding notes.
We care about the environment and as a team we do our bit:
- We are all fully aware of our responsibility to help reduce pressure on the environment
- Three of our four delivery vehicles are now electric, thus reducing our carbon footprint
- Wherever possible we use local suppliers to support local business and in turn decrease our carbon footprint
- We endeavour to group as many of our deliveries together to minimize our carbon emissions
- We are currently looking into the feasibility of composting our food waste
- We are proud to have achieved our 2 star SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association) Accreditation and are now working towards 3 stars
We are proud to incorporate as much local produce into our menus as we possibly can. Our current local suppliers include:
|F.Milford & Sons, Exeter||Fruit and Vegetables|
|Endacotts Bakery, Okehampton||Bread|
|Gibbins Quality Meats, Exeter||Meat|
|J & R Food Service Ltd, Exeter||Pork Pies|
|ISCA Foods, Exeter||Cheese|
|M C Kelly, Crediton||Poultry|
|Forest Produce, Cullompton||Canape ingredients|
For general enquiries or further information, please contact the team.
Currently the phone line is not monitored. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond within 48 hours.
Opening times: Monday-Friday, 09:00 - 16:00.
To provide feedback, please complete the Fresh Ideas Feedback Questionnaire.
- To make our customers the focus of everything we do
- To offer a professional and credible service
- To act with integrity and respect at all times
- To provide the best customer experience possible at every opportunity