More information on staying safe is available on our Current students webpages and in our Campus Safety Guide.
Contact Us 24/7
Emergency: +44 (0) 1392 722222
Routine: +44 (0) 1392 723999
All calls are recorded for security purposes.
Estate Patrol - Your Campus Security Team
As an integral part of campus life, our friendly team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are committed to working with our students and colleagues to provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment for all. We work alongside local authorities and emergency service partners to provide safety and security advice, and conduct regular foot and vehicle patrols.
- Uniformed Security Patrols - Our uniform makes us easily identifiable and acts as an effective crime deterrent.
- Personal Safety and Property Security Advice.
- CCTV Operations - Monitor over 900 cameras across our campus.
- Responders to all Alarms - Monitor and respond to all SafeZone alerts, fire, intruder, lift and security alarms.
- First Aid and Welfare - First responders across our Exeter campuses and all our officers are first aid and mental health first aid trained.
- SafeZone Alert Response
- Safer Walking Routes
- Campus Safety Guide
You can also contact us out of normal business hours, if you find yourself locked out of your university accommodation or if you have an emergency maintenance issue.