Our aim is to provide a high quality service offering value for money for all our customers.
The Fresh Ideas service team provides a comprehensive facility for our customers, providing an efficient and friendly service at all times.
We will always aim to exceed expectations.
We have various seasonal menus and offers available throughout the year. To be kept informed, sign up to our Fresh Ideas newsletter using the button above.
Please note we are currently experiencing technical issues with cost codes on the booking system. It has been reported and we are hoping it will be resolved as soon as possible.
New menus are almost here ....
Its that time of year where we are reviewing and updating our menus, and we are excited to say they will be ready to order within the next couple of weeks. Whether its a working lunch for your visiting guests, a sharing platter or a pizza we hope to be able to meet your needs.
We also have the option to pre-order vouchers for the Eat & Shop outlets across campus, if you would like to give your guests the option to get a Barisca hot drink, or enjoy our various menus and meal deals.
As always, please get in touch if you would like to discuss your requirements with us.
A Help Guide has been written to assist customers through the booking process and provides tips on things such as editing bookings, repeating bookings and adding notes.
Please note that we are unable to accept bookings less than 24 hours in advance of your requirements. We appreciate that this may cause inconvenience and thank you in advance for your assistance with this.
We care about the environment and as a team we do our bit:
- We are all fully aware of our responsibility to help reduce pressure on the environment
- Three of our four delivery vehicles are now electric, thus reducing our carbon footprint
- Wherever possible we use local suppliers to support local business and in turn decrease our carbon footprint
- We endeavour to group as many of our deliveries together to minimize our carbon emissions
- We are currently looking into the feasibility of composting our food waste
- We are proud to have achieved our 2 star SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association) Accreditation and are now working towards 3 stars
We are proud to incorporate as much local produce into our menus as we possibly can. Our current local suppliers include:
|F.Milford & Sons, Exeter||Fruit and Vegetables|
Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall
|Gibbins Quality Meats, Exeter||Meat|
|J & R Food Service Ltd, Exeter||Pork Pies|
|ISCA Foods, Exeter||Cheese|
|M C Kelly, Crediton||Poultry|
|Forest Produce, Cullompton||
For general enquiries or further information, please contact the team.
Telephone 01392 723488 (3488). Email email@example.com
Opening times: Monday-Friday, 08:00 - 16:00.
To provide feedback, please complete the Fresh Ideas Feedback Questionnaire.
- To make our customers the focus of everything we do
- To offer a professional and credible service
- To act with integrity and respect at all times
- To provide the best customer experience possible at every opportunity