Our aim is to provide a high quality service offering value for money for all our customers.
The Fresh Ideas service team provides a comprehensive facility for our customers, providing an efficient and friendly service at all times.
We will always aim to exceed expectations.
We have various seasonal menus and offers available throughout the year. To be kept informed, sign up to our Fresh Ideas newsletter using the button above.
New menus are here ....
We are continuing to operate at a reduced service, but have introduced some exciting new items including hand rolled artisan pizzas and Flavour by Nature salad boxes. We also have new wrapped cakes and flapjacks from a local supplier.
We hope that by keeping items wrapped rather than buffets, we are giving our customers more flexibility as well as observing covid recommendations.
We also have the option to pre-order vouchers for the Eat & Shop outlets across campus, if you would like to give your guests the option to get a Barisca hot drink, or enjoy our various menus and meal deals.
As always, please get in touch if you would like to discuss your requirements with us.
A Help Guide has been written to assist customers through the booking process and provides tips on things such as editing bookings, repeating bookings and adding notes.
Please note that we are currently unable to accept bookings less than 48 hours in advance of your requirements. We appreciate that this may cause inconvenience and thank you in advance for your assistance with this.
We care about the environment and as a team we do our bit:
- We are all fully aware of our responsibility to help reduce pressure on the environment
- Three of our four delivery vehicles are now electric, thus reducing our carbon footprint
- Wherever possible we use local suppliers to support local business and in turn decrease our carbon footprint
- We endeavour to group as many of our deliveries together to minimize our carbon emissions
- We are currently looking into the feasibility of composting our food waste
- We are proud to have achieved our 2 star SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association) Accreditation and are now working towards 3 stars
We are proud to incorporate as much local produce into our menus as we possibly can. Our current local suppliers include:
|F.Milford & Sons, Exeter||Fruit and Vegetables|
Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall
|Gibbins Quality Meats, Exeter||Meat|
|J & R Food Service Ltd, Exeter||Pork Pies|
|ISCA Foods, Exeter||Cheese|
|M C Kelly, Crediton||Poultry|
|Forest Produce, Cullompton||
For general enquiries or further information, please contact the team.
Currently the phone line is not monitored. Please email email@example.com and we will aim to respond within 48 hours.
Opening times: Monday-Friday, 09:00 - 16:00.
To provide feedback, please complete the Fresh Ideas Feedback Questionnaire.
- To make our customers the focus of everything we do
- To offer a professional and credible service
- To act with integrity and respect at all times
- To provide the best customer experience possible at every opportunity