Our aim is to provide a high quality service offering value for money for our customers.
The Fresh Ideas team provides a comprehensive facility for our customers, providing an efficient and friendly service at all times.
We are proud to share our commitment to The University's climate goals by adhering to our Sustainable Food Policy and action plan.
Have you tried our sharing platters?
We have various seasonal menus and offers available throughout the year. To be kept informed please subscribe to our Fresh Ideas newsletter using the button above.
Whether its a working lunch for your visiting guests, a sharing platter or a pizza we hope to be able to meet your needs. Please take a look at our menu selections.
We also have the option to pre-order vouchers for the Eat & Shop outlets across campus. These are great if you would like to give your guests the option to choose a Barisca hot drink or enjoy our various menus and meal deals.
As always, please get in touch if you would like to discuss your requirements with us.
A Help Guide has been written to assist customers through the booking process and provides tips on things such as editing bookings, repeating bookings and adding notes.
Please note that we are unable to accept bookings less than 24 hours in advance of your requirements. We appreciate that this may cause inconvenience and thank you in advance for your assistance with this.
We care about the environment and as a team we do our bit:
- We are all fully aware of our responsibility to help reduce pressure on the environment
- Three of our four delivery vehicles are now electric, thus reducing our carbon footprint
- Wherever possible we use local suppliers to support local business and in turn decrease our carbon footprint
- We endeavour to group as many of our deliveries together to minimize our carbon emissions
- We are currently looking into the feasibility of composting our food waste
- We are actively working on our Sustainability Policy
We are proud to incorporate as much local produce into our menus as we possibly can. Our current local suppliers include:
|F.Milford & Sons, Exeter
|Fruit and Vegetables
Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall
|Gibbins Quality Meats, Exeter
|J & R Food Service Ltd, Exeter
|ISCA Foods, Exeter
|M C Kelly, Crediton
|Forest Produce, Cullompton
For general enquiries or further information, please contact the team.
Telephone 01392 723488 (3488). Email email@example.com
Opening times: Monday-Friday, 08:00 - 16:00.
To provide feedback, please complete our feedback questionnaire
- To make our customers the focus of everything we do
- To offer a professional and credible service
- To act with integrity and respect at all times
- To provide the best customer experience possible at every opportunity