Open Days and visiting
Our Open Days in 2020 (for those starting study in September 2021) will take place in May, September and October and will be advertised for booking from February 2020.
Sign-up to our newsletter and we will send you tips and guidance on applying to university, invites to our Open Days, and an idea of what it's like to live and study at the University Exeter.
Why come to an Open Day?
Open days will help you to learn more about the University of Exeter and decide whether this is the right choice for you. You will get to tour the campus, view accommodation, attend subject presentations, meet lecturers, see facilities, discover support services and talk to current students.
Unsure which campus to visit? View our subject and programme pages to find out where your subject is taught.
Penryn Campus near Falmouth in Cornwall
Open Day dates in 2020:
- Thursday 28 May 2020
- Saturday 26 September 2020
- Wednesday 28 October 2020
Our Penryn Campus is situated in the lively coastal community of Penryn near Falmouth, with a vibrant social atmosphere and stunning coastline on the doorstep.
Streatham and St Luke’s campuses in Exeter, Devon
Open Day dates in 2020
- Friday 29 May 2020
- Saturday 30 May 2020
- Saturday 5 September 2020
- Saturday 24 October 2020
Other ways you can visit us - on campus or online
- Campus tours
- UCAS exhibitions
- Meet us in your country
- View our virtual tours online
- Offer-Holder Visit Days - if you are made an offer of a place at the University of Exeter you will be invited to either attend for an interview or an offer-holder visit day. Details will be given in the offer letter.