Applications for new students joining us for the 2017/18 academic year will open on Monday 10 April 2017. New students will be able to activate an accommodation account during early April 2017.
Are you applying for accommodation? Please remember:
- Undergraduate students - applications are not processed in date order and as long as you apply before 31 July your application will be dealt with under our guarantee.
- Postgraduate students - we will process your application from late April onwards in date order.
Before you complete an application for accommodation, please visit the following webpages:
- When to apply for accommodation
- How to apply for accommodation
- The accommodation guarantee
- The room allocation procedure
- Search our accommodation
Applications from Returning Students for 2017-18
We have introduced a new accommodation portal for 2017/18. All retruning students applications will made via the new accommodation portal. You are recommended to review our returning students webpages where we advise who can apply, and when.
If you already have an accommodation account active, you will need to use the same login details as you have previously. If you have not previously applied for accommodation you will need to use the First Visit section to validate your account in order to apply.
Please contact us if you require any further assistance.