We run a dedicated part-time job service to help you gain experience and earn money whilst studying.
Casual work during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Do not apply for any jobs if you or your circumstances contradict the UK rules on Coronavirus (COVID-19) www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- For workers who need to be at work, do not have symptoms or live with anyone who has symptoms, and are not vulnerable people, the government have outlined clear guidance for employers to help protect workers
We have a service dedicated to helping students find part time work whilst studying. Each year we celebrate these hard working students too and our latest video The University of Exeter Student Employees of the Year 2020 shows the range of jobs these nominated students have done whilst studying and will give you an idea on what is available. When you start studying here you will have access to all the jobs offered in the links below too that include working on and off campus.
- MyCareerZone lists all the latest jobs on campus and in the local are at both our Devon and Cornwall campuses
- If you are an international student please read these pages before you apply for work
- Click here for further external roles and here for further internal roles. You can Sign up here to receive our regular student internship vacancy e-bulletin
- We also support students looking to work on a freelance, self employed basis whilst they study through our annual Craft Fairs and our Casual Entrepreneurial pages with advice on online selling and other ways you can earn money whilst studying.
If you need any further support regarding gaining summer work or part time work, please email us at Casual@exeter.ac.uk and we will be happy to help you.