Exeter Clinical Trials Support Network (ECTSN)
The Exeter Clinical Trials Support Network (ECTSN) aims to provide a termly meeting forum for clinical trial/study personnel to network and collaborate and share best practice for the effective management and delivery of clinical trials. Objectives of ECTSN include:
• Sharing and harmonisation of professional practices within the Network
• Hosting common reading materials and resources for access by members
• Identification and provision of training and education
• Providing a frame work to improve collaboration and communication
• Improving quality and performance of locally run clinical trials
• Liaising with the national Trial Manager’s Network
• Enhancing the reputation of Exeter as a national and international centre for clinical trials.
Who can attend ECTSN meetings?
Anyone that is involved in the running and delivery of clinical trials including Trial/Study Managers/Coordinators, Administrators, Data Managers and Quality Assurance and Governance Managers.
University of Exeter staff with expertise in Trial Management
Event 24: 2023, Thursday 9th Feburary: Flyer.pptx
Event 23: 2022, Thursday 10th Feburary: Flyer.pptx
Event 22: 2021, Thursday 11th Feburary: Flyer.pptx
Event 21: 2020, Thursday 14th May, Flyer.pptx
Event 18: 2019, 18th June - Download flyer
Event 17: 2019, 26th March - Download flyer
Event 16: 2018, 15th November - Download flyer
Event 15: 2018, 1st May - Download slides
Event 14: 2017, 8th November - Download slides
Event 13: 2017, 7th June - Download slides
View Clinical trial Data Programming & Management presentation