- Statement from the Vice-Chancellor
- Equality Act 2010
- Equality data
- Equality and diversity policy
- Dignity and respect
- Reporting discrimination
- Advisory group
- Equality and Diversity Representatives
- Equality Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Athena SWAN
- Two Ticks
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Resources and useful contacts
- Learning and development
- About us
- International Women's Day
Equality and diversity
The University of Exeter believes that the diversity of its community is an essential part of its values and enriches employment, research, studying and learning experiences.
We are committed to supporting students and staff to work and study in an environment that is free from discrimination and promotes equality of opportunity.
Find out more about what constitutes harassment or bullying, and the steps you can take towards resolving any incidences.
Equality data including Annual Reports and Equality Objectives, as required by the Equality Duty.
You can 'Like' the University of Exeter Equality and Diversity on Facebook, find out about forthcoming events and more.