- Policy statement
- What is harassment
- What to do if you experience harassment
- What is discrimination
- What to do if you experience discrimination
- How Dignity and Respect Advisors can help
- Meet our Dignity and Respect Advisors
- Good practice guide: email
- Good practice guide: social media
- Social media conduct guide for students
Dignity and Respect
The University of Exeter is committed to developing an environment where students and staff can work and study free from discrimination and harassment.
These Dignity and Respect pages are provided by Equality and Diversity.
Read our case studies showing how cases of harassment and bullying have been resolved.