- Student counselling
- Mental health advice and support
- Resources and self-help materials
- Groups and workshops
- Complementary Therapies
- Support for international students
- Concerns about another
- Confidentiality and record keeping
- In an emergency
- About Wellbeing Services
- Make an appointment
- Mental Health and Wellbeing day
The University of Exeter Wellbeing Services team, made up of counsellors and mental health practitioners, are all highly skilled and experienced.
We are able to offer advice, therapeutic and practical support to help you cope personally and to manage your studies. Find out more.
To book an appointment with Wellbeing Services or to discuss any concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.