- Student counselling
- Mental health advice and support
- Resources and self-help materials
- Complementary Therapies
- Support for international students
- Concerns about another
- Confidentiality and record keeping
- In an emergency
- About Wellbeing Services
- Make an appointment
- Mental Health and Wellbeing day
The University of Exeter Wellbeing Services team, made up of counsellors and mental health practitioners, are all highly skilled and experienced in recognising how psychological and mental health difficulties can affect your studies.
We are able to offer advice, therapeutic and practical support to help you cope personally and to manage your studies. Make an appointment.
If you'd like to contact Wellbeing Services to discuss any concerns and consider what support might be helpful,please email