Exehale: a relaxing space in the middle of Streatham campus
Exehale is a pop-up wellbeing space in Devonshire House, a quiet and relaxing area for all students. The space has been co-designed by students and staff from Wellbeing Services.
We hope you enjoy the peaceful environment it provides and can make use of the wellbeing resources inside.
Exehale is open for students to use during normal Devonshire House opening hours, (08:00 to 22:00 currently, seven days a week).
When visiting the space, please check in using the QR code on the right.
If you would like to book the Exehale room, have any questions or would like to share your feedback, please email email@example.com. You can also email a request to book the space during weekdays for a group activity (max. 6 people).
Booked slots: Term 1 2022-23
|Monday 28 November|
|Tuesday 29 November||
|Wednesday 30 November|
|Thursday 1 December|
|Friday 2 December|
|Monday 5 December|
|Tuesday 6 December|
|Wednesday 7 December|
|Thursday 8 December|
|Friday 9 December||10.30am - 1.00pm||Chub Club Community Group|
|Monday 12 December|
|Tuesday 13 December||3.00pm - 4.00pm||Hot Chocolate and Chat|
|Wednesday 14 December|
|Thursday 15 December|
|Friday 16 December|
We ask that all users of Exehale abide by the following rules:
- Currently the maximum occupancy of this room at any one time is SIX. Do not enter if there are more than six people inside.
- If the room is already full, please wait for someone to leave. We ask that you abide by a one in, one out policy.
- Please check in using the QR code above. This allows us to demonstrate how popular the space is and helps us with our aim of making the space permanent.
- In line with University guidance, we recommend wearing a face covering inside Exehale if you are sharing a space.
- Please sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the room using the sanitation point.
- Please do not move furniture - chairs have been placed intentionally to abide by social distancing guidelines. In an exception, chairs can be moved to allow for wheelchair occupancy if needed.
- Respect the privacy of others using the space. This is a quiet room and not intended for socialising, so if you would like to chat with friends please find another space on campus.
- We have ‘do not disturb’ signs available inside Exehale to further signal to others your desire for privacy if necessary
Remember – if everyone can show that we can all use the room safely and in accordance with the guidance above, we can make this a permanent space to benefit all students in the future.