Exehale: a relaxing space in the middle of Streatham campus
Exehale is a pop-up wellbeing space in Devonshire House, a quiet and relaxing area for all students. The space has been co-designed by students and staff from Wellbeing Services.
We hope you enjoy the peaceful environment it provides and can make use of the wellbeing resources inside.
Exehale is open for students to use during normal Devonshire House opening hours, (08:00 to 22:00 currently, seven days a week).
When visiting the space, please check in using the QR code on the right.
If you would like to book the Exehale room, have any questions or would like to share your feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email a request to book the space during weekdays for a group activity (max. 6 people).
Booked slots: Term 3 2021-22
|Monday 9 May|
|Tuesday 10 May|
|Wednesday 11 May|
|Thursday 12 May|
|Friday 13 May|
|Monday 16 May|
|Tuesday 17 May||4.30pm - 6.00pm||Security Marking Drop-In
Keep your valuables safe with the Community Wardens' free security marking service. Contact our team email@example.com for more information.
|Wednesday 18 May|
|Thursday 19 May|
|Friday 20 May|
PLEASE NOTE: Exehale will be reserved as a quiet space for graduating students and their guests from 20th June to 15th July 2022. Thank you for your cooperation.
We ask that all users of Exehale abide by the following rules:
- In accordance with Covid-19 safety regulations, currently the maximum occupancy of this room at any one time is SIX. Do not enter if there are more than six people inside.
- If the room is already full, please wait for someone to leave. We ask that you abide by a one in, one out policy.
- Please check in using the QR code above. This allows us to demonstrate how popular the space is and helps us with our aim of making the space permanent.
- Please wear a face covering inside Exehale. The recommended face covering is an IIR moisture resistant mask, which you have been supplied with by the University. If you do not have a face covering, there is a supply of spare masks inside Exehale so please make sure you wear one.
- Please sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the room using the sanitation point.
- Please keep windows open
- Please do not move furniture - chairs have been placed intentionally to abide by social distancing guidelines. In an exception, chairs can be moved to allow for wheelchair occupancy if needed.
- Respect the privacy of others using the space. This is a quiet room and not intended for socialising, so if you would like to chat with friends please find another space on campus.
- We have ‘do not disturb’ signs available inside Exehale to further signal to others your desire for privacy if necessary
Remember – if everyone can show that we can all use the room safely and in accordance with the guidance above, we have a much better chance to make this a permanent space to benefit all students in the future.