Courses and resources
LEAN Process Improvement
Professional Knowledge and Business Skills
About this course:
The aim of this workshop is to provide an understanding of the LEAN approach to improving processes.
It will give you some useful tools and techniques to identify and remove waste where possible, to ensure your processes are working efficiently.
The focus is on small incremental change and continuous improvement.
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:.
- Define the 5 key principles of LEAN.
- Describe the 5 key stages of LEAN delivery.
- Explain the main tools and techniques used in LEAN Process Improvement.
Who should attend this course:
A member of staff that is:.
- Keen to be empowered to make positive change to the processes they are involved in.
- Eager to continuously improve the way they work.
Chris Cousins - Strategic Delivery Unit.
This course is administered by People Development; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please add yourself to the waiting list and we will contact you once dates are available.