We define Productivity as “Making Space for What Matters”.
Online Workshops: Unleash your Inner "Productivity Ninja"
Are you battling information overload? Email deluge? Wrestling with procrastination, interruption or distraction? Constantly feel like you are in reactive, "juggling" and "plate spinning" mode? Find it hard to maintain energy and focus, to properly unplug and switch off, or to make space for what really matters – or for yourself? Still trying to work out how to make remote and hybrid working really work?
If any of that sounds familiar, we’ve got you some help!
We’ve partnered up with Think Productive again for some of their brilliant seminars – “The Way of the Productivity Ninja” (on 23rd April 2024) and “The Productivity Ninja’s Guide to Hybrid Working” (on 17th January 2024 and 20th June 2024).
These sessions will be run on Zoom, so please PRE-REGISTER now for your places here:
- 17th January 2024, 12:30 pm-2:30 pm – “The Productivity Ninja’s Guide to Hybrid Working”
- 23rd April 2024, 12:30 pm-2:30 pm – “The Way of the Productivity Ninja”
- 20th June 2024, 10:00 am-12:00 noon – “The Productivity Ninja’s Guide to Hybrid Working”
You will then each be sent an individual Zoom joining link for each session you have booked - please use those to join the appropriate Zoom on the day (5 minutes before the start time please).
What you'll need:
Your own laptop/desktop with a strong WIFI connection and headset. You may also find it useful to bring a notepad and pen for note-taking and action planning.
There's nothing you need to do by way of preperation before the workshop.
Will there be a recording/ replay available?
Our sessions are all about making practical changes on the day, so if you want to join in, you'll have to do so live. You will howver be given exclusive access to the slide deck and other post-workshop goodies in the Productivity Ninja Academy afterwards. (It's worth noting that we do record some sessions for internal training/ product development purposes, but rest assured we keep all client info under wraps.)
Get in touch:
with Think Productive HQ on 01273 913 217 if you experience any prblems accessing the webinar on the day. For more info on joining a Zoom meeting/webinar, click here.
We really do hope you are excited about the workshop! And if you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop us a line.
On the day:
We recommend clicking the link to join the webinar 10 minutes before the session start time.
What you'll see when you click the Zoom Join Link:
- You'll be prompted to install Zoom to join the webinar if you do not already have it installed.
- You'll then be prompted to enter your name to join the webinar and you will be let in once it starts.
N.B. If you prefer not to install Zoom on you computer, you can join via the live Zoom Web Client:
- When you click to join, you will also see an option to "join from your browser." For this to work, you will need to be signed into a Zoom account (you can create a free account here).
- Also, the Zoom Web Client works best on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Safari is not recommended. More details here.